Call for Abstracts (Oral and Posters)
We invite you to submit abstracts for ISAE 2020. There are 2 categories of presentation; Orals and Posters.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted via the web site.
- Abstracts not meeting the deadline will not be accepted.
- The author submitting the abstract is responsible for its content and quality of preparation.
- All abstracts for symposia and posters should contain: a short introduction/background; a summary of advances in the field and/or a brief description of the experimental design along with an objective information pertaining to results; a conclusion; 5 key words for indexing. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors’ information and key words).
- Each abstract will be reviewed and approved by the ISAE 2020 Scientific Committee and rejection may result if abstract requirements are not met. Note that final approval and publication will be granted upon registration of the primary author or a co-author.
- Students Award competition: Students entering the Student Award competition must be listed as first author on the abstract and are expected to present. A letter of support from a supervisor/mentor is required as part of the application for the student award. The supervisor/mentor should submit their letter of support by email to: ISAE.email@example.com before the abstract deadline.
- Authors will be notified by email following acceptance/rejection of their submitted abstracts.
Abstracts will appear in the printed abstract book received by all delegates and will be available to download on the website following the conference.
To submit click on the Submit Abstract button on the website homepage.